Most of the time the water leaks in your property start at a very mild pace not alerting you early enough however sometimes the leaks can develop for several months before you realize that there’s something wrong with your plumbing. Taking out time to perform routine checkups on your pipeline system can help avoid any future emergency and added expenses.
Some of the major symptoms that can identify water leaks are as follow:
- The water meter won’t stop running
- The sound of running water heard continuously
- Mildew odors present
- Patches on the wall
- Bumps on the wallpaper
- Wet Spots on the ceiling
These symptoms indicate that a pipe leak has occurred in the piping system but there’s no need to worry. Our Water Leak Detectors have your problems sorted out for you. There’s no need to pull up a sledgehammer and burst through your walls to identify where the leak has occurred as our new and up-to-date equipment will assist you to pinpoint the problem areas so immediate action can be taken accordingly.
People of Clayton must be aware of the consequences one has to face if they leave water leaks unattended for a long period of time. Even a small pipe leak can cause a significant increase in your water bills and weakens the foundation of the building.
Here are some of the many problems any plumbing problem can lead to:
- The small unattended pipe leak can suddenly burst and lead to flooding in your building or home.
- Excessive intake of Mildew can affect your health adversely.
- Your house’s structural integrity is at stake as Slab Leaks can weaken the foundation.
- Leaking water through the sewer lines can come up to your yard creating unwanted odors.
If you’re looking for a clear and easy solution to all these problems then our Water leak detection is one to go for as we use advanced methods such as infrared cameras, acoustic leak detectors, and many more to find the source of the leak. A leak can occur at any time, so if you suspect any leak in your house or building, get help immediately by calling us.